Spicy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
Spicy, creamy, and oh so delicious. This easy chicken and mushroom fettuccine alfredo is my go to for whenever I need some comfort food, or while entertaining some unexpected guests!
INGREDIENTS 1/4 box Fettuccine 2 Chicken Thighs 6 large Sliced Mushrooms 6 large Cloves Garlic 1/2 cup cream
1-2 tsp Italian Herb blend to taste Vegetable oil Chili Powder to taste Salt to taste Pepper to taste Green Onions Parmesan
1. Boil pasta in heavily salted water for 7 minutes until al-dente.
2. While pasta is boiling, debone chicken thighs and cut into little strips. Then add the chili powder, and some salt and pepper to taste. (You can do this beforehand and marinate for an hour for best results)
3. Heat up some oil in a pan on high, then add in the chicken pieces, leaving enough space to not crowd the pan. Cook for only a minute or two on each side so as to not overcook the chicken. A dark crust should form because of the high heat. Once it's done, take the chicken out of the pan.
4.In the remaining oil, add in your mushrooms and fry for a few minutes. Making sure the scrape the bottom of the pan so the leftover chicken spices do not burn. Add some water to deglaze if needed.
5. Once the mushrooms have some color on them, add in the garlic and the butter and cook on medium heat for a minute or two.
6. Add in your cream and stir to combine.
7. Add in your pasta, and some of the pasta water. (Which has a lot of salt in it so make sure to only use a little at a time and taste while you go. The chicken will also add some salt to the dish later.)
8. Mix all together and cook for a minute until the sauce thickens a little.
9. Once it's almost done, add in your italian herbs, pepper, and then the chicken, and cook for just another min to warm it up. Do not mix in the chicken fully with the pasta.
10. Taste and add in some more salt/pepper/italian herbs if needed.
11. Take everything off the pan and onto a plate. Sprinkle with some parmesan and chopped green onions.
You can watch exactly how I made these on my YouTube Video!
#spicychickenandmushroomalfredo #spicyalfredosauce #spicyalfredopasta #spicyfettuccinealfredo #fettuccinealfredo #Bangladeshipastarecipe #spicychickenalfredo #chickenandmushroomalfredo #spicypastarecipes #bengalipasta #bengalipastarecipes